Sunday, September 15, 2013

A Piece of Introduction :)

 I'll let you to know me a little in this post.. I was born in Istanbul which is the city of dreams... I can not imagine living anywhere else except Istanbul. The city affects you with its rich history, fascinating nature-especially with the Bosphorus-, and hospitable people. Since I like taking photographs, It is an amazing place to live that I can find many things to take photos :) What else other than taking photographs? I have never cooked anything before coming to Chicago. I am trying to cook something new for me. Actually, I am not bad at cooking, I have had many successful meals here :)
 What about my education? After graduating from highschool,I attended to Kadir Has University in Istanbul.This is my 3rd year in Computer Science major. I love my department but I really don't know which branch I will deal with in the future: programming, networking, marketing.. Since I could not decide any of them, I've chosen to improve my English first, which is a requirement for me. Then, I am now here,in Chicago, the Windy City.
----------
 To be honest for the question "How do you feel a course can effectively integrate blogs?", It is one of the best way to attend a course via blogs. This way encourages all the students since we live in a technology era. Nowadays, everyone express their feelings, declare their thoughts via social media. They read and learn somethings from internet easily. As long as a course integrate with blogs, learning and sharing somethings can become more fun and effecient instead of being in a classroom without doing anything while someone is speaking. I think, It makes students happier.

6 comments:

  1. Wow thats really cool, really hope you like it here in Chicago!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's awesome that you had the courage to come here and finish your education! I hope everything works out for you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great job on your layout and your post. I agree with you that it is easier and a fun way to interact with classmate. I rather post comments on other classmates here or other new ways rather than going on to the boring discussion board.

    ReplyDelete
  4. nice blog! seems very olden days type of style but I like it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is awesome that you are from Istanbul! I hope you like it here!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Really cool that you're from Istanbul! I've always wanted to go there.

    ReplyDelete