Thursday, October 3, 2013

Social Media

1. How many social networking sites are you on?  If you'd like, list them.  Which do you prefer? Why?

You can find me on
  • twitter: ncansuduman
  • facebook: Neslihan Cansu Duman
  • instagram: cansuduman
  • foursquare: Cansu Duman 
  • google+: ncansu.duman@gmail.com
  • skype: n.cansuduman
  • and blogger: dumancansu.blogspot.com
 I prefer to use these Social Networking Sites which I listed above since I like their different features. To give some examples, I use twitter because I can learn the latest news from there and it is easy to use and to get information by hastags. Also, I use instagram becuse I like sharing photos that I took every beautiful or funny things,and so on.

2. What are virtual worlds?  How can they be used? What would you like to be in your virtual world?

 Virsual World is one of the awesome way how companies/people can save their money. As they mentioned in the article "Going to the Virsual Office in the Second Life" virsual world-like skype-doesn't require to spend so much money to make a conference or meeting. " As travel budgets are squeezed and slashed in the recession, companies are increasingly seeking innovative ways of bringing employees together for conferences and meetings remotely"


6 comments:

  1. I think virtual worlds are a very neat idea, but sometimes it feels like you just are not with the other people at times.

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow those are alot of sites you go into, well i like to go into some of these sites, I am more of a check once a day person not constantly checking what updates people are making.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So much to explore on the internet, though time goes by really fast. I just hope that people form a constructive group in a virtual world.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love twitter to! It's probably my favorite of all of those that you have listed.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love Instagram! It's great how it allows people to explore and get connected with so many people.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I agree that each social networking site specializes in a certain aspect of social media. For instance Twitter is the most convenient to post one's opinions and to communicate, while Facebook can be seen like a sort of virtual journal in which one shares aspects of their personality with friends.

    ReplyDelete